Friday, December 20, 2013

18 days

Today is Larry's Birthday - he should be 61.  And I am leaving home.  The daughter thinks it would be a good start to a new normal if we didn't sit in his house missing him over Christmas.  New beginnings - not better - not worse,... just different. I don't want to do this!  I don't want to learn new things that don't include him.  18 days - not enough for me not to be howling in pain and grieving the emptiness of this world.

I am leaving my little sister alone meaning I'm alone without the little sister too.  How will we manage it? I miss her already and I'm not even gone yet.  I need to call her and get her to teach me how to skype or google talk or whatever it is she does with her grandkids. 

I think I'll do that now instead of sitting here thinking on what's missing... 


No comments:

Post a Comment